Pages

July 23, 2011

Birthday Wish List

Soooooo....I have a pretty big birthday coming up soon. I'll be 25 in a few weeks, and I have so many fun things planned with my family and friends.  I'm also planning a HUGE beauty haul.  I don't ask for gifts from people because I usually just buy what I want for myself (and I treat myself well).  Since Sephora is not exactly close to where I live, I'm looking forward to trolling through the aisles over my b-day weekend. I'm also going to the M.A.C. Pro store because I want to get (and fill) a new palette (though I don't know what colors I want quite yet).  Here's a few of the things I'm looking to get while I'm spoiling myself for my b-day....

NARS Blush in Taj Mahal and/or Torrid
NARS Eyeshadow duo (there are so many beautiful ones I don't know which I want)
Make Up Forever Eyeshadows (once again...too many beauties to decide right now)

I'm considering the following eyeshadows for my newest M.A.C palette:
Fig 1
Bronze
Cork
Swiss Chocolate
Black Tied
Sketch
Passionate
Vex
Shadowy Lady
Petina
Parfait Amour
Digit
Brule
Soft Brown
Gorgeous Gold
Stars-N-Rockets
Arena
Copperplate
Knight Divine
Rice Paper
Paradisco

Now...OBVIOUSLY this is more than 15 shadows (and the list keeps growing), so I won't be getting all of these, but I like to have options when I go shopping.

My birthday wish list is growing by the day, so it'll be interesting to see what I actually end up with...stay tuned to see what I get...

No comments:

Post a Comment