Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Constructivist Paint Pot
Rock & Republic Femme Eyeshadow
Rock & Republic Ammo Eyeshadow
MAC Brown Down Eyeshadow
MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Corrupt 24/7 Glide on Pencil
Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Glide on Pencil
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
MAC Darkly My Dear Blush
MAC Stripdown Lip Liner
MAC Ravishing Lipstick
MAC Fulfilled Plush Glass
1. Prime the eye using Urban Decay Primer Potion. Blend on the lid with your ring finger.
2. Place MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist on lower lid. Avoid placing the color in the crease.
3. Pack Rock & Republic Eyeshadow in Ammo on lower lid. Try to avoid sweeping motions to prevent fall out
4. Line top and bottom lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Corrupt (it doesn't have to be neat because you're going to smudge it) and smudge the liner using MAC Brown Down eye shadow on an angled brush.
5. Using MAC Carbon eye shadow and a domed crease brush, lightly define the outer "v" of the eye. Blend using a fluffy blending brush.
6. Line the lower and upper water lines with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Zero and put on two coats of mascara (I used Covergirl LashBlast)
Place MAC Darkly My Dear Blush on cheeks (it's a matte dirty brown plum color)
Line lips with MAC Stripdown lip pencil and fill in lips with MAC Ravishing lipstick. Top lips with MAC Fulfilled Plushglass....
And your done. I love this look and I hope you'll try it out soon....